Twenty five years of support for individuals and organizations committed to helping children.
The Ohio Children’s Foundation:
- Was established in 1990.
- Funds a wide range of programs to improve the lives of children.
- Has awarded more than $11 million to hundreds of organizations.
- Convenes individuals and organizations to share information and forge alliances related to children's initiatives.
- Assists organizations in goal-setting, program design, budgeting, and capacity-building.
- Is administered by a small, approachable, and responsive staff.