Grant proposals may be submitted at any time.
The Foundation’s primary interest is in early childhood development and learning, targeting children ages 0-5.
The Foundation looks for initiatives that:
- Understand the importance of early brain and language development.
- Enable children to develop the physical and social skills, and confidence that will assure a better start in life.
- Provide parents with tools to talk and read with their children from the day they are born.
- Minimize the toxic stress that impairs a young child’s potential to thrive.
- Advocate for public policies that expand the provision of high quality early childhood education in neighborhoods and communities.
TO APPLY FOR A GRANT
By email, send your request that should include:
- A 1-3 page letter that describes the project, its objectives, time frame, total cost, the amount you are requesting, contact person(s), a business mailing address, phone number and Federal Employer Identification Number.
- A page containing the budget (revenue and expenses) for the organization or program, including the grant requested from the Foundation
TO: Barbara Miller, President